Tuesday 24 July 2007

Lawrence's original mail

I did it, I found the original message from Lawrence Addo, and here it is, coupled with my original reply

Good Day,

I am Mr. Lawrence Addo, a Ghanaian; married with two kids

and I am a Christian. This transaction is 100% legal and genuine;

also we can conclude this transaction within three days if only you

will adhere strictly to my instructions.

I am in control of Five Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars

($5,300,000.00USD)but I do not have access to this funds; even the

bank have NO access to the account where this funds were lodged;

it is called escrow call account and it can only be transferred to the

beneficiary’s designated bank account outside Ghana because the

account is strictly meant for international transfers without any

deduction and the account can only be operated by foreigners,

government and Big companies.

Finally I did not declare this fund to the bank before my retirement

(retired Banker). I am contacting you, to stand as the beneficiary

of this fund because only a foreigner can stand as the beneficiary.

Can I trust you to hold this money for me until I come to your

country? After the transfer, I will give you 40% of the money as

your commission.

All I need from you now is send your full name, telephone, fax

numbers, company name and your contact address to enable me

to process the transfer. Because the fund can either be issued as

draft or transferred directly to your designated bank account.

There are practically no risks involved; it will be a bank-to-bank

transfer.

I hope you understand my situation. I am critically ill that is why I

contacted you to finalize this transaction to enable me have a very

good treatment abroad, and I am 67yrs.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours truly,

Mr. Lawrence Addo.


(Reasonably standard dead bank customer letter, nothing special)


I will adhere to yopur instructions to ensure that this transaction is handled in the most proffessional manner possible. Show me some official and legally binding ID and documentation (invoices etc) to prove you identity, and I will happily provide you with my account details

Johan H.Mollasses
Chomp & Assoc.



(Threw a spanner in the works straight away, and it continues below)

No comments: